30 Town House Road
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm ** **After hours by appointment only
The Durham Town Clerk's office is responsible for a variety of duties and services for the town.
- Issuing and maintaining records for various licenses and permits, such as marriage licenses, liquor licenses, and peddler and solicitor licenses.
- Filing and maintaining land records and maps
- Managing the town's vital records, including birth, death, and marriage certificates.
- Posting Agendas and Minutes for various boards and commissions
- Serving as a resource for information on the town's laws and regulations
- Providing Notary Services
Meetings & Events
Feb 12, 2024Town Clerk's Office Opening at Noon
Feb 9, 2024Town Clerk's Office Opening at Noon Assistant Interviews
Feb 7, 2024Town Clerk's Office Opening at 9:30am
Feb 6, 2024Town Clerk's Office Closed Assistant Interviews
Feb 2, 2024Town Clerk's Office Closed 12:30-2:30pm
What services does the Town Clerk provide?
How do I obtain information on a property in Durham?
How Can I Get My Pistol Permit?
How Do I Get a Hunting License?
Is the Town Clerk’s office open late?
Where do I get a dog license and do I need one every year?
How do I obtain a Marriage License and what is the fee?
Is there a Notary in Town Hall and is there a fee?
How do I get my passport?
What is the Post Office phone number in Durham?
When is the Durham Fair?
Assistant Town Clerk/Assistant Registrar of Vital Statistics
Town Clerk/Registrar Vital Statistics
Agenda and Minutes Posting
For Items to be Posted
No items found.
No items found.
Sorry, there are no files available that match that criteria.
Please select a different filter, or click "Clear Filters" to show all the files available.
Is your file older than 24 months? Check the archives.