Hello Durham Farm Market & More friends! The Durham Farm Market & More is a CT grown market; this means all produce and products are CT grown or made with CT products.
The market is being held at 144 Pickett Lane, Durham 3-6:30pm
Benefits of purchasing products at The Durham Farm Market include:
- Local food supports the local economy. The money that is spent with local farmers and producers stays close to home and is reinvested with businesses and services in your community.
- Buying Local means, you get access to the tastiest, nutrient-rich produce, because it is picked fresh and Local, at the peak of its flavor.
- Buy Local products means a reduction in your carbon footprint, make you a responsible member of our community.
- Local growers can tell you how the food was grown. You can ask what practices they use to raise and harvest crops.
Music this week by Travis Moody playing bluegrass, blues and folk and we have our ***FREE BOUNCE HOUSE***
The Durham Fair
will be at the Market this week selling tickets, avoid the line and get yours early!
As always, our market is rain or shine and located at 144 Pickett Lane in Durham. Market hours are 3-6:30pm
This week's Vendors:
- Soaps, candles & car diffusers
Color Street - Nail polish strengthener & removal, nail polish packets
- Selling fair passes, merchandise and recruiting volunteers
Future Farm Girl
- Plants, aprons, tool-rolls, plant hangers, herbs, flowers, decor
GlastonBaby by Nancy - Crocheted toys, bookmarks, custom dolls
Jackies Pizza the Pie - 4 kinds of pizza
McLeans Organics - Blueberries, tomatoes, blackberries, catnip, herbs, hand carved wooden bowls
- Variety of tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, eggplant, squash, sweet corn, beans, soups & sauces, honey, maple syrup
Rolling Smokehouse LLC - Pulled pork & brisket sandwiches, ribs, smoked chicken wings
Sweet Sage Bakery - Artisan breads
Webz Caricatures - live caricature drawings, lemonade, porridge
The market strives to strengthen local communities' ties and to provide weekly events at no cost which enhance our quality of life. Each week our vendors display a colorful bounty of agricultural products grown right in our own backyard. Seasonal diversity is available rain or shine.
See you at the Market!
30 Townhouse Road
Durham, CT 06422