Hello Durham Farm Market & More friends! The Durham Farm Market & More is a CT grown market; this means all produce and products are CT grown or made with CT products.
The Market is being held at the Community Center, 144 Pickett Lane 3-6:30pm
As always out market is Rain or Shine.
Benefits of purchasing products at The Durham Farm Market include:
- Local food supports the local economy. The money that is spent with local farmers and producers stays close to home and is reinvested with businesses and services in your community.
- Buying Local means, you get access to the tastiest, nutrient-rich produce, because it is picked fresh and Local, at the peak of its flavor.
- Buy Local products means a reduction in your carbon footprint, make you a responsible member of our community.
- Local growers can tell you how the food was grown.
This week's Vendors:
Color Street - Nail polish strengthener & removal, nail polish packets
- Sell fair passes, merchandise and recruit volunteers
Future Farm Girl
- Plants, aprons, tool-rolls, plant hangers, herbs, flowers, decor
Levitate Hydration - Free electrolyzed reduced water & info pamphlets.
- Variety of tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, eggplant, squash, sweet corn, beans, soups & sauces, honey, maple syrup
Twin Beaks Fried Chicken - fried chicken boxes, sandwich, ham & egg sandwich, knockworst, FF, Fried potato
Snowbell Farms - Chicken and duck eggs
Sweet Madeline’s On The Go - Apple cider donuts, raised sugar donuts.
Sweet Sage Bakery - Artisan breads
Webz Caricatures - live caricature drawings, lemonade, porridge
The market strives to strengthen local communities' ties and to provide weekly events at no cost which enhance our quality of life. Each week our vendors display a colorful bounty of agricultural products grown right in our own backyard. Seasonal diversity is available rain or shine.
See you at the Market!
30 Townhouse Road
Durham, CT 06422