Hello Durham Farm Market & More friends! The Durham Farm Market & More is a CT grown market; this means all produce and products are CT grown or made with CT products.
The Market is being held at the Community Center, 144 Pickett Lane 3-6:30pm
As always out market is Rain or Shine.
Benefits of purchasing products at The Durham Farm Market include:
- Local food supports the local economy. The money that is spent with local farmers and producers stays close to home and is reinvested with businesses and services in your community.
- Buying Local means, you get access to the tastiest, nutrient-rich produce, because it is picked fresh and Local, at the peak of its flavor.
- Buy Local products means a reduction in your carbon footprint, make you a responsible member of our community.
- Local growers can tell you how the food was grown.
As always, our market is rain or shine and located at 144 Pickett Lane in Durham. Market hours are every Thursday from 3-6:30pm
This week's Vendors:
- Soap, candles, car diffusers.
Banana's Ice Cream - Ice cream cups, sandwiches
Color Street - Nail polish strengthener & removal, nail polish packets and bracelets
Durham/Middlefield Girl Scouts - Girl Scout Information & selling handmade gnomes and pig gnomes
- Selling fair passes, merchandise and recruit volunteers
Executive Graphic Systems/Alchemy Design - wooden cutting boards, serving trays, boxes; slate serving plates; home decor; custom engraving
Future Farm Girl
- Plants, aprons, tool-rolls, plant hangers, herbs, flowers, decor
Georgeann Krause - Beaded angel keychains, stretchy bracelets, suncatchers.
Glastonbaby - crocheted toys & bookmarks, custom dolls
Jackies Pizza the Pie - 4 kinds of pizza
Levitate Hydration - Free electrolyzed reduced water & info pamphlets.
- wide variety of tomatoes, cucumbers & kirby cukes, green peppers, eggplant, squash, berries (red,black,blue), currants, sweet corn, beans, soups & sauces, honey, maple syrup
Rob Glassman - Music
Rolling Smokehouse LLC - Pulled Pork & Brisket Sandwiches, ribs, smoked chicken wings
- Certified organic vegetables and cut flower bouquets grown in Durham and Middlefield, CT.
Sweet Sage Bakery - Artisan breads
Unique Soaps - Variety of soaps, lip balms, scrubs, beard oil, bug & body spray, wooden soap dishes, cloth paper towels, sage bundles, lotions, sublimation tumblers.
Webz Caricatures - Live caricature drawings
The market strives to strengthen local communities' ties and to provide weekly events at no cost which enhance our quality of life. Each week our vendors display a colorful bounty of agricultural products grown right in our own backyard. Seasonal diversity is available rain or shine.
See you at the Market!
30 Townhouse Road
Durham, CT 06422