Welcome to the 2022 season of the Durham Farmers’ Market. Opening day for the Summer Market on the town green is April 7th from 3-6:30pm. We will run weekly through the end of October with a break after the second week in September for the Durham Fair. We will resume the first week in October. The Winter Market will have a new location and that is TBD.
We are accepting applications for the 2022 Market Season!!! Come join us and be a vendor!!!
The Durham Farmers’ Market has been running for over a decade. Here you will find CT grown and CT made products with a wide variety to choose from. We have full season vendors as well as guest vendors so check back often to see what’s new. You can also visit us on Facebook, Instagram, or sign up on the town’s page for email notifications and subscribe to the farmers’ market for the most current information. See bottom of the page for hyperlinks.
You can park alongside the market or follow the signs for additional parking areas.
All of us at the Durham Farmers’ Market would like to thank everyone for the support. Not only does it help support local, but also brings our community together.For questions or concerns please email: Jon Scagnelli, Market Master email@example.com
Our Farmers Market is located on the Town Green. 30 Townhouse Road Durham, CT 06422
Stay up to date by visiting our Facebook page Follow the link to sign up for the Farmers Market email notifications
Here the guidelines we ask you to follow while coming to our market. Check the CDC website for more detailed information:
• Please do not come if you are feeling sick. Have someone else come to the market for you.
• Maintain distancing. Please allow 6 feet between you and others.
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged when coming to the market. Our vendors will be wearing face coverings.
• While someone is at the booth, please wait behind the line until they are finished with their purchase.
• All vendors accept cash and some accept card. Whenever possible, bring a variety of bills so you can provide exact change. Vendors do sanitize between customers.
• Please take your food to-go for the indoor winter market.
• There will be a person at the entrance to keep track of people entering the market in order to maintain the capacity restrictions. Sanitizer will be at the entrance of the market.
• We ask you follow the one way direction to go around the indoor market. You can always circle back around to revisit a vendor.
Maple Grove Farm
Chatfield Hollow Farm
Sweet Sage Bakery
Silver Thistle Farm and Cheesery
Auntie Arwen’s Spices
Papa Syros Olive Oil
Al’s Kettle Korn
Dog and Hen
Travelling Italian Chef
Half Mile Acre Farm
Frank’s Wood Fired Pizza
The Tasty Empanada
Weekly Drop-In Guest Vendors
Become a Vendor!
Interested in vending with us?Applications are being accepted for Connecticut-based vendors.
Fill out the forms below.
Contact Jon the Market Master with
any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.