Welcome to the 2021 season of the Durham Farmers’ Market. Our winter market will continue through the end of March on Saturdays from 10-1 at the Durham Activity Center. Starting in April, we will move back out to the Durham Town Green, where our regular season will kick off.
We are accepting applications for the 2021 Market Season!!! Come join us and be a vendor!!!
The Durham Farmers’ Market has been running for over a decade. Here you will find CT grown and CT made products with a wide variety to choose from. We have full season vendors as well as guest vendors so check back often to see what’s new. You can also visit us on Facebook or sign up on the town’s page for email notifications and subscribe to the farmers’ market for the most current information. See bottom of the page for hyperlinks.
Here the guidelines we ask you to follow while coming to our market. Check the CDC website for more detailed information:
• Please do not come if you are feeling sick. Have someone else come to the market for you.
• Maintain distancing. Please allow 6 feet between you and others.
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged when coming to the market. Our vendors will be wearing face coverings.
• While someone is at the booth, please wait behind the line until they are finished with their purchase.
• All vendors accept cash and some accept card. Whenever possible, bring a variety of bills so you can provide exact change. Vendors do sanitize between customers.
• Please take your food to-go for the indoor winter market.
• There will be a person at the entrance to keep track of people entering the market in order to maintain the capacity restrictions. Sanitizer will be at the entrance of the market.
• We ask you follow the one way direction to go around the indoor market. You can always circle back around to revisit a vendor.
There is parking in multiple locations when coming to the Winter Market at the Durham Activity Center.
All of us at the Durham Farmers’ Market would like to thank everyone for the support. Not only does it help support local, but also brings our community together.
For questions or concerns please email: Jon Scagnelli, Market Master
Our Winter Market is located at the Durham Activity Center 350 Main Street. Use side entrance to enter the building. Saturdays 10-1. There is an elevator for easy access to the 2nd floor.
Stay up to date by visiting our Facebook page
Follow the link to sign up for the Farmers Market email notifications
Al's Kettle Corn
Auntie Arwen's Spices
Chet's Italian Ice and Gelato
Durham Soap Works
Forest City Farm
Franks wood fired Pizza
Hackmatack Farms- Maple Syrup (bi-weekly)
Meadow Walk Farms
MJ's Custom Jewelry
Pan De Oro
Papa Spyros Olive Oil
Silver Thistle Farm and Cheesery
Sweet Sage Bakery
Yummy Chick Fruit
Food Truck of the Week
Become a Vendor!
Interested in vending with us?Applications are being accepted for Connecticut-based vendors.
Fill out the forms below.
Contact Jon the Market Master with
any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.