The Durham Farmers’ Market has been running for over a decade on our beautiful town green. Come down and visit us on Thursdays 3:00-6:30pm, from May 14th-October. Here you will find CT grown and CT made products with a wide variety to choose from. We have full season vendors as well as guest vendors so check back often to see what’s new. You can also visit us on Facebook or sign up on the town’s page for email notifications and subscribe to the farmers’ market for the most current information. See bottom of the page for hyperlinks.
While our season may be just a little bit different, the Durham Farmers’ Market will continue running a traditional market with CDC guidelines in place due to COVID-19 pandemic.
• We also like to note that those guidelines have slightly impacted the way we run our market.
• We are allowing gathering with limited numbers adhering to the distancing guidelines set forth by the governor Executive Orders.
• Entertainment will be returning the first week of August
• Our Story time from the library has been shifted over to a self-guided story walk. Start at the crosswalk by the library and follow the story counter clockwise around the green.
Here the guidelines we ask you to follow while coming to our market. Check the CDC website for more detailed information:
• Please do not come if you are feeling sick. Have someone else come to the market for you.
• Maintain distancing. Please allow 6 feet between you and others.
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged when coming to the market. Our vendors will be wearing face coverings.
• While someone is at the booth, please wait behind the line until they are finished with their purchase.
• All vendors accept cash and some accept card. Whenever possible, bring a variety of bills so you can provide exact change. Vendors do sanitize between customers.
• You can now have food at the market as long as the distancing guidelines are followed.
Please follow the signs for parking. There is ample parking along the green and down broadway into the Durham Fair grounds. Please follow the one way going into the fairgrounds and you can park on the left side of the road in the fairgrounds. Please stick to the one road and come back up Canfield lane. Do not venture around the fairgrounds. It is private property.
For those wanting to take a walk, United Churches has offered Farmers’ Market patrons to park in their lots and walk to the market. It’s about a half mile away.
All of us at the Durham Farmers’ Market would like to thank everyone for the support. Not only does it help support local, but also brings our community together.
For questions or concerns please email: Jon Scagnelli, Market Master
Stay up to date by visiting our Facebook page
Follow the link to sign up for the Farmers Market email notifications
Al's Kettle Corn
Auntie Arwen's Spices
Chet's Italian Ice and Gelato
Durham Soap Works
Forest City Farm
Franks wood fired Pizza
Hackmatack Farms- Maple Syrup (bi-weekly)
Meadow Walk Farms
MJ's Custom Jewelry
Pan De Oro
Papa Spyros Olive Oil
Silver Thistle Farm and Cheesery
Sweet Sage Bakery
Yummy Chick Fruit
Food Truck of the Week
Become a Vendor!
Interested in vending with us?Applications are being accepted for Connecticut-based vendors.
Fill out the forms below.
Contact Jon the Market Master with
any questions at: email@example.com.