August 9, 2022 Primary
|ED-3 Application for Absentee Ballot Rev 5-2022
|DROP BOX will be opened July 11, 2022
1. Absentee Ballots become available July 19, 2022 for the
August 9, 2022 Primary. You may apply now and Absentee
Ballots will be mailed on July 19th.
2. After July 19th, applications will be processed within 24 hours.
3. Applications may be mailed or placed in the Drop Box.
4. Applications may also be submitted in-person.
5. Completed ballots may be placed in Drop Box, mailed to
Town Clerk, or delivered in person to
ABSENTEE BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
8:00pm Election/Primary/Referendum Night
2022 Certification of Durham Democratic Town Committee Members
2022 Certification of Durham Republican Town Committee Members
Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Information
SOTS Online Voter Registration
SOTS Voter Registration Lookup Tool
SOTS Absentee Ballot Information Webpage
ED-3 Application for Absentee Ballot Rev 5-2022
Absentee Ballot fact sheet
FVAP - Federal Voting Assistance Program for Service Members, their families and overseas citizens
Registrar of Voters
Voter Registration Card
Returning Absentee Ballot:
If you have received your Absentee Ballot and it is your FIRST TIME EVER VOTING, include a photocopy of your ID, and enclose it in the serial numbered envelope. DO NOT put it in the inner envelope with the ballot. If you have voted, in person, in the past you do NOT need to include the photocopy.
Return your absentee ballot, in person to Town Clerk's office, drop box or mail:
Drop Box: south side of Town Hall Building
Mail to: P. O. Box 428, Durham, CT 06422
Find Your Representative, Senator and Congressman by Town
Redistrict Street Listing
CGA Redistricting Project Information
CGA Redistrict Map
Secretary of the State
Secretary of the States Office
Statewide Election History
State of CT voter information
Military Voter links
1) UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act) voters may request voter registration applications and absentee ballot applications by mail or electronically.
2) Voter registration applications or absentee ballot applications may be mailed or sent electronically. If the voter does not indicate a preference, the application will be delivered by mail.
3) You may access Office of the Secretary of the State of Connecticut's website where you will find an electronic version of Connecticut’s Application for Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Application. Alternatively, you may wish to access the Federal Voting Assistance Program's website where you can fill out a Federal Post Card Application which can serve as both an Application for Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Application.
• General Elections
• Primary Elections