Come join us on Saturday for the Winter Farmers' Market.
We are located at Durham Activity Center 350 Main Street, 2nd floor.
The Durham Farmers' Market is committed to providing support and opportunity for
local farmers, food producers and artists to sell their produce and products directly
to the community. While at the Market have a bite to eat from our vendors
See you at the market!
Please visit us on
If you would like to receive information about the Farmers' Market or other Town of Durham events
follow this link to sign up for: govcast email notifications
|At Saturday Winter Farmers' Market:
- Wave Hill Artisan Breads will be back with their amazing breads, filled croissants and pastries. Many of you have requested then back, so please come and show your support.
- Hometown Bakery, veterans to the market, will have their staple items, such as cinnamon bread, cinnamon buns, cookies, scones and more!!!!! Have you ever had their cardamom items? Soooo good!
- Forest City Farms will be coming with some fresh greens, cabbage, onions and some other produce. Grab some locally grown while you still can.
- Sweet Dahlia brings her candles and soaps. She has many seasonal blends along with her familiar scents.
- Papa Spyros Olive Oil comes back with their quality products. Their olive oil moisturizer is perfect for the upcoming season!
- Humblebee Honey will have her local honey. Stock up as we go into tea weather!
- Garden Club will be demonstrating their wreath making and other items as we approach the holiday season. Come check them out for more info. Did you know they are currently looking for new members?
- Ungardening comes with some great items for sale. Check out what she has to offer.
- Travelling Vineyard will be at our market to talk about pairing wine with foods. Do you like wine and food? Sign up to bring those both together for an exciting evening and take the guess work out of planning a fun night with friends.
- Market Master table will have Pan De Oro chips for sale along with some delicious chili. Grab yourself a cup while it lasts and will be accepting donations for the Durham food pantry.
A Winter Farmers' Market!
We will continue with a winter market starting Saturday, November 9th, from 10-1, at the Durham Activity Center (located at 350 main Street).
Dec. 14th will have gingerbread house making and a visit from Santa! Our other market dates will be, Jan. 11th and Feb. 8th.
Forest City Farm
Sweet Sage Bakery
Chet's Italian Ice
Auntie Arwens Spices
Chatfield Hollow Farm
Durham Soap Works
MJ Custom Jewelry
Ungardening Native Plants
The Leaner Wiener
Frank's Mobile Kitchen
Become a Vendor!
Interested in vending with us for the 2019 season?
Applications are being accepted for Connecticut-based vendors. Fill out the forms below.
Contact Jon the Market Master with
any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.