• Education
  • Business & Commerce
  • Municipal Government
  • Community
  • Emergency Services

Election Information

Kim Garvis, Town Clerk
e: kgarvis@townofdurhamct.org   p: 860.349.3453

Louis Battipaglia, Republican Registrar
e: LBattipaglia@townofdurhamct.org    p: 860.343.6719

Karen Cheyney, Democratic Registrar
e: kcheyney@townofdurhamct.org   p: 860.343.6719    

Registrar of Voters Information 

Poll Location for all Referenda, Primaries and Elections:
Korn Elementary School, 144 Pickett Lane, Durham, CT

2019 Election  and Referenda Schedule

RSD 13 BUDGET and BOND REFERENDUM:  May 7, 2019 Official Results

Minutes Annual Budget Meeting - 5/13/2019              
Approved Town Budget 2019-2020

MUNICIPAL ELECTION: November 5, 2019

Sample Ballot:  November 5, 2019 Municipal Election
OFFICIAL Results              

POLL LOCATION: Korn School, 144 Pickett Lane
6:00am to 8:00pm

Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Information

SOTS Online Voter Registration
SOTS Voter Registration Lookup Tool
FVAP - Federal Voting Assistance Program for Service Members, their families
             and overseas citizens     
Registrar of Voters
Voter Registration Card
Absentee Ballot fact sheet 
Absentee Ballot Application
Absentee Ballot Application for Referendum with less than 3 weeks notice
Emergency Absentee Ballot Application

District Information

Redistricting Map
Redistrict Street Listing 

CGA Redistricting Project Information

CGA Redistrict Map

Secretary of the State

Secretary of the States Office
Election calendar
State of CT voter information 
Military Voter links

Additional Information

1) UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act) voters may request voter registration applications and absentee ballot applications by mail or electronically.
2) Voter registration applications or absentee ballot applications may be mailed or sent electronically. If the voter does not indicate a preference, the application will be delivered by mail.
3) You may access Office of the Secretary of the State of Connecticut's website where you will find an electronic version of Connecticut’s Application for Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Application. Alternatively, you may wish to access the Federal Voting Assistance Program's website where you can fill out a Federal Post Card Application which can serve as both an Application for Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Application.

Election Results

General Elections
• Primary Elections
• Referenda